- Get started recording with a few clicks
- Share videos easily using an instantly-generated link
- Record in up to 4k resolution
- Drive user engagement with comments and emoji-reactions
- Upload videos to your Loom HQ library
- Take Loom on the go with iOS and Android apps
More than 14 million people across 200,000 companies choose Loom
How to Screen Record on Windows
- Signup for Loom
- Download the Loom Desktop App or Chrome Extension
- Decide if you want to record your entire screen, just a window, or a custom size of your choosing
- Record your camera, screen, or both
- Once finished, Loom instantly generates a link for you to share. No more uploading or waiting for a video to render!
Give your audience the power to react the way they feel. Loom viewers can leave timestamped comments and emoji reactions so you can see which part of your video made an impact. If a viewer has a question or comment, they can even post a Loom in reply.
And whether you’re sharing a video with a wide audience, or sending a video update meant for your team's eyes only, Loom puts you in charge of privacy settings. Choose which videos you’d like to be public, and which you’d like to password-protect. If your video isn’t quite ready for primetime, you can always download it to your computer for later upload.