- It’s easy to record your screen and camera at the same time
- You can share videos easily with instantly-generated links
- You can increase user engagement with comments and emoji-reactions
- You can save recorded videos to your camera roll
- You can manage your Loom video library across devices
More than 25 million people across 400,000 companies choose Loom
Give your audience the power to react the way they feel. Loom viewers can leave timestamped comments and emoji reactions so you can see which part of your video made an impact. If a viewer has a question or comment, they can even post a Loom in reply.
And whether you’re sharing a video with a wide audience, or sending a video update meant for your team's eyes only, Loom puts you in charge of privacy settings. Choose which videos you’d like to be public, and which you’d like to password-protect. If your video isn’t quite ready for primetime, you can always download it to your computer for later upload.